Seiten

Donnerstag, 1. September 2011

I Jumped on...

...the hexie train finally.
In Birmingham I participated in a nice hexie workshop, at least half of it. On my way to the exibition center I took the train in the wrong direction so I saw some nice landscape of England while I was driving one and a half hours. I was so angry and sad that I would miss half of the workshop. But when I finally arrived, I could totally embrace the hexie feel and learn something. And here I am. Making little, tiny hexies. I will "hex" a nice pillow matching my kaleidoscope quilt, which is waiting patiently to be (hand-)quilted(?). Well, very ambitious plans, I know. I never handquilted anything and now it has to be the King Sized Quilt.
We will see if it is going to be finished this year, maybe I set christmas as a timeline.
Have a nice day everyone!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Welcome to the world of hexies! I've been making them since June or July and have quite a lot of them but have not made anything from them yet. I'm thinking a nice lap blanket for cold winter days, just for me.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love the idea to make a pillow that fits to our kaleidoscopes.... Let us handquilt together ;-)

    LG
    Aylin

    AntwortenLöschen