Seiten

Samstag, 4. Juni 2011

A little update

There are many things going on at the moment, so there is not too much time to blog... Unfortunately! Much much work and a few interesting personal things, but today i want to give you a little update on my quilting live.
First of all I give you a little tutorial of getting a nice suntan without sunbathing:
1. Open your kitchen window
2. Place your iron on your window sill
3. Put your sewing machine on the kitchen table
4. Prepare yourself a huge Cappuccino
5. Put your sunglasses on
6. SEW!

This is what I have done this morning.

I am also participating in the kaleidoscope quilt along hosted by Don´t call me betsy and these are the wonderful fabrics I chose for it. Its all Tula Pink but I mixed the collections: Parisville, Neptune, Flutterby and a little bit of Plume. And a blueish solid.This is going to be sooo colourful, I can´t wait to start.

The last thing I can tell you is that I am taking part in the "Spicing up your kitchen swap". I can´t show to much, as it would be totally clear who is my secret partner. All I can say is I use linen, something red and I will try to embroider something...
More to come...
So guys this is it for today, can´t wait for the exciting weekend, hope you have a nice one, too.
Yours Miriam

3 Kommentare:

  1. I don't know if I'd like to bake while I sew. =) I do think the cappuccino sounds delish though...think I need one right now! =)

    LOVE LOVE LOVE your fabrics for the QA! =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. OOOhhh I Love your stack of Tula Pink fabrics! Your photo of your sewing machine near the window is wonderful, I wish I could come and join you, it's wintery and cold here in Australia.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh my god, you can´t imagine how I would love to come to the Blue Mountains, allthough its winter there now. I was there three years ago, and I so loooooved it. Well maybe someday we can swap,apartements for a while...;-)

    AntwortenLöschen