Seiten

Freitag, 1. April 2011

Bits and Pieces

I had no special plan after finishing the last quilt. Just try things, find out what pattern to use for some American Jane fabric I collected in the last months.
Well and while I was looking at a old book about log cabin my mother gave me (it sat in a damp cardboard box for a while and looks awfull) I absolutely fell for it and thought about which fabric I could use for a classical log cabin block.
I chose a flutterby jelly roll and some yardage. I cut the jelly roll strip lengthwise and have some narrow strips of 1,25" now.The finished Bock is about 10". This is what I have so far.I love it. The plan is a nice Quilt for the couch, which would be 48 blocks. That sounds much, but is definetely possible, We will see how long that takes.

On sunday there is our second "Berlin Modern Quilt Guild" Meeting and I am so looking forward seeing the crafty crowd again. Who ever is near Berlin is invited to join us. Here you can find everything you might want to know.

Am Sonntag ist unser zweites "Modern Quilt Guild" Treffen hier in Berlin. Ich freu mich schon auf diese kreative Gruppe. Wer hier in der Nähe ist, ist herzlich eingeladen dazuzustoßen. Alles genauere findet Ihr hier.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen