Seiten

Samstag, 12. März 2011

The best recipe for a bad mood...


I had a tough time the last two weeks. I am sure everybody knows these times. There are things and circumstances which keep you in this mood and everyday is a struggle. I always try to find ways to let these feelings go and most of the time I can manage it. I think I am a quite positive person. But the last time I really had difficulties to stay positive. It already started in the morning. But two days ago I found the best recipe. I am not the very religious person, but a few weeks ago I started to sing in Berlins biggest Gospel Choir. And so I found out the other morning that the combination of quilting/patchworking and Gospelmusic (listening and singing) is the absolute salvation for me. I started feeling confident and positive again, I had the feeling that as long as I can create,sing and somehow believe, everything will be alright.It gave me strength! I am really grateful for that!

So, long talking, here is one thing I did for pimping my mood.Maybe I can call it the Good Mood Floor Pillow!

2 Kommentare:

  1. glad you're feeling better. singing makes me feel better too. these days it's mostly children's songs (i like the Veggie tales), but anything can work, right?
    i love your floor pillow.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. i'm glad you found something to lift your mood.
    the pillow is beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen