Seiten

Samstag, 20. November 2010

I caught up finally!

I was behind in the Quiltalong...
And I don´t like being behind, I have to say. I developed this manner with getting older. In school I didn´t care if I was behind. But my teacher and my parents cared. Now I am here, have a proper job and a good life, so somehow I made it.
And now that nobody pushes me I don´t want to be behind anymore. Strange. But whatever, now I caught up.
Here Is my finished quilttop. Maybe I will ad a white sashing at the top and bottom to make it long enough to cover my sisters feed. It is going to be a christmas gift for her.(Just to inform you, nearly nobody knows about this blog, so I think she won´t see this before christmas eve...I hope.)
So this is it. I call it the Bonbon Box Quilt because the colours and the pattern remind me of a box of sweet, colourful lollies.
I wish you a wonderful weekend,
Yours Miriam

2 Kommentare:

  1. I relaly love your quilt top! The way you did the light color really makes the wonkiness show. =) great job!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your quilt looks great! I love the contrast between the border and the background. Hopefully I can catch up on the quiltalong soon too :)

    AntwortenLöschen